Friday, 23 October 2009

The Haunted Masqeurade - Halloween Ball

Such a lovely event took place over at Cassandra's blog at


A beautiful and glamorous Masquerade party in readiness for Halloween.
I am not really into Halloween so much but this seemed just the sort of thing I could be into.
Well first I have to decide what to wear
- how about this maskthis one from Jean Paul Gautier

or the first pic of the Black one I love love love !! beautiful Silk, Organza, & Ostrich Orchid Hat by Philip Treacy
i'll settle for this one below created by Chantelle designs
i love twinkle ... it suits ;-)
What a Gown !!
Maria Luisa Black Silk Taffeta Gown by John Galliano for Christian Dior yes
this will just have to do :-) and shoes
I fancy velvet slippers
RED devil shoes ... gorgeous .
in fact I have exactly these shoes at home in black but I dooo like the red too, very vampish.
vintage costume jewellery made from all kinds of findings created by Kari Beth (more of her in my next post) - a birthday present for me that just suits this post and is just gob smacking gorgeous and that includes the packaging too - a complete high end artist.
I think I have my outfit together now.
Oooops my hair .... I need help though

c'mon fella's hurry up - bit to the left ... bit to the right ... now lets move it
Think I'm ready now.
So what is everyone else wearing then??
Oooh Marie very Orange - where's your mask?
little help from the in house designer ;-)
Over in the Marie Antoinette Mail art group that I belong to there are a variety of swaps going on and I decided to be involved in The Marie Halloween Banner - with a little Haunting Masquerade feel about it so that it all gels well with the blog event today.







This last one designed and created by my daughter. Love the spider with the bejewelled web.


Happy Haunting Masquarade Halloween to you all !!!

16 comments:

Cassandra said...

WOW amazing! Such a sppoktacular post! OMG that gown is to DIE FOR! UGH amazing! And your banners are so cute! I can't wait to see them when they arrive! :) Cassandra

AwtemNymf said...

Be still my heart! I love that mask by Chantelle (above the black gown) Ohhhh!
So enchanting! You're whole post has me breathless! Gorgeous bunting (banner) I love that! :O)
Thanks for a great party- I'm flying in from Cassie's party and enjoyed my visit with you!
Be Enchanted

Opal Moon Enchantments

kate said...

Oh my god... I need that black dress.......

You are invited to visit my paty too....

http://honeyandpig.blogspot.com/2009/10/haunted-masquerade-event.html

Happy Halloween.

Kate

stephanies cottage said...

ohhhhhhh your banners are fantastic!!!

Lisa said...

Loved your fashion choices - I'm sure you'll be among the best dressed at all the Masquerades. Thanks for the eye candy!

Sares said...

That Galliano gown is to DIE for!!! Can you imagine actually getting to wear this? Your paper crafts are all pretty too. Happy Halloween and happy party hopping!

Patricia said...

What a lovely post - your banner photo is beautiful. Happy Halloween !!!!

FOREVER JANN said...

YOU MUST TAKE SOME PIC'S OF YOURSELF IN YOUR FABULOUS OUTFIT DARLING :)
I KNOW YOU WILL LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUSITY ! COOL ARTWORK

Lori said...

you halloween banner is gorgeous!!!...i really like your halloween blog header too:)

Valeriote Design said...

You are the Halloween Fashionista! So much fun looking around. Happy Halloween

Shari Replogle said...

OOOH the gown!
Your banner is lovely.
~Shari

shabbydreaming said...

WOW!!! love that dress!!! breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!
amazing!!!

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Hi Ginny...so that's where you've been!...Sprinkling orange and black glitter on everything!! Your banner is devine...as are you in your silk gown and velvet shoes!

Happy Halloween,
Niki x
(I couldn't get your link to the wonderful jewellery artist to work?)

Vintage to Victorian at Dairy House Antiques said...

Happy Halloween Ginny! Clever post!

Saw you comment on Niki's blog which reminded me I finally met you at the last V&H. Seems you'll be coming again ... look forward to catching up again!

Sue x

Bottega Veneta said...

Great!

FOREVER JANN said...

“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”