Monday 4 May 2009

Saturday Night is the BIG dance night ~ but am I ready for the freestyle LOL

Advanced Freestyle ~ Am I ready for this
nooooooooooo
I have been learning Ceroc for a few months and this Saturday will be my first freestyle night ~ no teacher, no help, just dance.
( Ceroc is named from the french name le roc) ~ as in jive and swing but with a twist ~ there are quite a few latin moves too and am just not ready for some of those moves ;0)
Well I have earrings ~ thats a start
my daughter bought me the biggest pair she could find for a mothers day present and they are officially my Ceroc earrings.

I even have the shoes, special dance shoes with the flared heel and the suede sole, ankle strap and glittery too, they are fab and really comfortable!

Oh Please ~ Noooooooooo ~ watch ya back ~ see what I mean any one for Tango LOL

gulp
Have a good weekend
Ginny

5 comments:

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Wow, Ginny, you really do this? I think that's amazing! My daughter's grade 3 teacher is preparing for a salsa competition. You go, girl!

Niki Fretwell said...

I'm so impressed Ginny! There is such passion with this style of dance...
I am utterly hopeless at any sort of dancing - I was blessed with at least three left feet... ;-))

Have fun!
See you soon,
Niki x

vivian said...

oh what fun! I'm would love to be able to swing dance! my favorite music is big band... and it makes me want to dance! however i must confess that I am not the least bit graceful and Ive no doubt that I would cause peoples mouths to drop open in shock if I were to dance in public! (I do dance around at home while i'm cleaning and no one else is here though!!)
have fun on your big dance night! you should video it for us!! And I hope your daughter did well on her exam!
hugs
vivian

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

So how did it go???? I bet you had so much fun!!! Good for you!

xoxo

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

You go girl! I think what you are doing is fabulous! I love to dance. Haven't done it in quite a while, but it's still humming somewhere in my soul! One day.....

Have a great week and best of luck to your daughter on her exam!

Kitty