Thursday 16 February 2017

Spring is in the air and my first fair of the year.

Everything is coming up Roses this season,  firstly I was totally spoilt with Roses this valentines.


Then planning ahead for my next fair.

Opening up my cupboards and searching out stock for my next fair I realise that roses r us, they are everywhere. 
I'm looking forward to my first fair of the season with Vintage Bazaar Events in Devizes, South England, and I will be taking along many beautiful fabrics, linens  and quilts that I have collected over the years. I particularly love roses and have a few quilts and fabrics with a rosey theme, one being this beauty.

A beautiful Welsh collectors piece, gorgeous fabric and hand quilting incorporating hearts and leaves, cross hatching and much more. Most likely a marriage quilt and a quilt that was truly cherished as it is in excellent condition.
Need to sort out some more roses.

Follow me on instgram ginnyatvintagepink 


No comments: